ASX Contract for Difference (CFD) accreditation exam
Since recently being the first exchange to issue CFDs (Contract for Difference), the ASX is accrediting brokers to advise on and practise trading in this investment product.
This page contains:
This exam is ideal for:
- those wanting to trade or provide advice on Contract for Difference (CFD)
- those wanting to expand their broking options and knowledge.
How to prepare for this exam
Study the ASX CFD Education Notes (PDF)
All test questions will be sourced from the ASX CFD Education Notes.
The Accreditation Exam will be an online multiple choice test comprising 30 questions. A minimum of 24 correct answers is required to be successful.
The ASX CFD Exam is to be completed:
- in your office at any time
- closed-book, under supervision
- within 3 attempts (beyond which, any further attempt will require permission from a compliance manager and subsequently, from the ASX.)
There are no fees associated with this exam.