Financial Advice and Planning
|Kaplan delivers an extensive range of education and training for new and experienced financial advisers, planners, para-planners and practice support staff.|
Short courses for RG146 compliance
RG146 compliance can be gained through full qualifications such as the Diploma of Financial Planning and the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning or through short training courses dealing with individual Tier 1 and Tier 2 products.
Our professional and higher education qualifications create pathways through coursework and recognition of prior learning and experience.
- Diploma of Financial Planning FNS50611
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning FNS60410
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Master of Applied Finance
Continuing professional development (CPD)
Maintain and enhance your technical knowledge and personal skills with our industry leading CPD programs. These include:
- Online – Ontrack
- Short courses
- Print and media-based – PDsessions
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) program
- Accredited Listed Products (ASX ALPA) program
These programs are recognised by the FPA, SPAA and the AFA for CPD accreditation. Find out more.