- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Undertake structured learning that is practical and relevant
- Gain recognition for knowledge and skills acquired on-the-job
- Access learning support, guidance and coaching
- Are provided with pathways to further study.
- Incentives available for eligible trainees
- Flexible and customised training to meet business needs
- Ongoing learning support provided for trainees
- Recognition of skills of existing staff
- Embeds a learning culture into the workplace
Our qualifications are accredited as vocational education qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Framework. We have a number of qualifications available as traineeships, including:
We can also assist you to identify a relevant program of study to meet both traineeship requirements and business objectives.
Kaplan Professional is part of Kaplan Inc., a global education and training business operating in more than 30 countries, with over 1 million students and employing more than 31,000 people worldwide
Our competitive advantage lies in our ability to combine local expertise and resources with this global capability to deliver high quality learning outcomes for both individuals and businesses.
By choosing Kaplan as your partner in learning and development, you will benefit from a robust educational infrastructure of people, technology, intellectual property and systems to support you or your staff as enrolled trainees.
Many qualifications may attract Government funding. To find out whether you are eligible for funding, speak to a Kaplan Professional representative.
Your representative can help you understand the complexities often associated with Government funding and ensure you make the most of the opportunities available to you.
Call 1300 427 007