A one-stop-shop CPD solution for RG 105
Kaplan Professional Education’s premium online CPD platform, Ontrack, provides financial services organisations with the content and system they need to manage their continuing professional development obligations as required by ASIC’s RG 105.
Ontrack is a convenient and flexible solution that allows busy professionals to access and complete CPD training anywhere, and at any time, on a PC, laptop or tablet. If you’re a new Responsible Manager requiring induction training on your RG 105 obligations, or an existing Responsible Manager in need of a refresher or ongoing training, Kaplan’s CPD can assist with your licensing duties.
Ontrack’s CPD content offers diversified multimedia training that appeals to the learning styles of all individuals.
The content covers a broad range of topics specific to RG 105 such as:
- Financial services law and regulation
- Regulatory environment and amendments to the Corporations Act
- Key industry regulators and their role
- AFS licensing regime and disclosure essentials
- AFS disclosure requirements
- Adviser-client relationship
- Sector regulation: insurance, managements investments and super
- Anti-money laundering
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Other regulation: taxation, privacy and ASX rules