You have a total of 26 weeks (6 months) from your activation date to complete all of the learning and assessment requirements for Part 1. However, you may complete the subjects at any time prior to the expiry date if you feel you are adequately prepared.
The subjects in Part 1 are as follows:
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM3019 Communicate with clients in the property industry
- NSWRegOA Oral Assignment (completed last and covers all Units of Competency)
The amount of training for this course may be up to 15 hours per week. The amount of training is the hours an individual can expect to spend to complete their course work and assessments.
In addition to the amount of training, individuals who are new to industry or vocational training could need up to 5 hours per week known as unsupervised hours. These additional hours are for study skills or further research. For example, an individual not working in industry would need more time to review industry websites that are usually introduced in workplace compliance training.