Are you an SMSF professional wanting to build on your current skills and take the next step in your career?
Do you want to go beyond knowing SMSF product knowledge and start using common and complex strategies?
Would you like to learn in a small class in a face-to-face workshop?
Kaplan’s Advanced SMSF program is an engaging face-to-face workshop held by industry experts in small class sizes to enable participants to interact with each other and exchange experience and ideas. It builds upon fundamental knowledge of the establishment, operation and management of self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) and focusses more on SMSF strategies providing students with the competitive edge needed to build successful client relationships.
Kaplan’s Advanced SMSF program is for people who want to provide complex advice in SMSFs. It covers:
- Taxation issues relevant to an SMSF
- Estate planning characteristics of an SMSF
- How death benefits will be dealt with in the event of a member’s death
- The implications of providing insurance benefits within an SMSF
- Strategies available to SMSF trustees
- Different investment strategies for SMSFs
- The advantages and disadvantages of different SMSF strategies
Students who successfully complete the Advanced SMSF program will receive a Certificate of Completion and CPD points.
Please refer to the subject outline for more information.