A one-stop-shop CPD solution for RG 206
Kaplan Professional’s premium online CPD platform, Ontrack, provides credit licensees and mortgage brokers with the content and system they need to manage their continuing professional development obligations as required by ASIC’s RG 206. Ontrack is a convenient and flexible solution that allows busy professionals to access and complete CPD training anywhere, and at any time, on a PC, laptop or tablet.
Engaging suite of multimedia content offerings
Ontrack’s CPD content offers diversified multimedia training that appeals to the learning styles of all individuals. The content covers a broad range of topics specific to RG 206, and is developed in close consultation with industry specialists.
- Industry Pulse Don’t have time to attend industry conferences, roadshows and seminars? Industry Pulse brings key sessions to busy professionals in an engaging multimedia format.
- Q & A Series Keen to find out about the latest regulatory changes and key industry trends? Q & A Series hands the microphone over to the experts – hear insights from leading industry players and specialists via topical video interviews.
- kPODs Enjoy listening to podcasts? Why not learn at the same time. Kaplan brings you the convenience of auditory learning through kPODs – listen to the latest Q & A interviews, videos and narrated articles.
Ontrack CPD is accredited and recognised by leading industry associations such as the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
Simple and flexible system
Ontrack provides organisations with a system that allows them to easily manage and monitor the CPD training status of employees at a group and individual level, and generate reports of completed training instantly. Among the range of benefits that Ontrack offers, here’s a snapshot of key system functionality:
- Set individual or group training plans specific to an employee’s role and CPD requirements
- Generate instant reports to track the CPD progress of employees against training plan requirements
- Record all CPD training completed by staff, including external training such as conferences, seminars and internal PD days
Want more information?
For more information or assistance, contact Kaplan’s PD Support team:
T: 1300 527 526