Single subject study
Who should study a single subject?
- Members of professional associations who are required to complete further study for continuing professional development (CPD).
- Those who hold international designations, such as Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA), who are looking to move to or build a career in Australia. Many international qualifications and designations lack Australian context, limiting the holder’s ability to gain employment or meet Australian professional association member requirements.
Kaplan postgraduate subjects can help:
- Those in finance looking to acquire specialist knowledge in specific areas
- Those in legal and other services who require a deeper understanding of finance in their profession
- Professionals working in primary and agricultural industries across areas such as grain exporting who require a further understanding of specialist areas such as technical analysis or futures and options markets and trading
Benefits of single subject study:
- Can quickly fill an identified specialist knowledge gap for you or your staff
- Supports professional development and ongoing training requirements
- Australian content designed and delivered by expert local practitioners working in industry
- Full access to study support services
Successful completion of stand-alone subjects may be used as credit towards a postgraduate qualification. A list of relevant qualifications include:
- Master of Applied Finance, Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Master of Financial Planning, Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning and Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning
Contact a Student Services representative or call 1300 135 798 to discuss your study options.